We are a Christian community based upon the message of Christ. Because of the radical hospitality that we experience from God, we extend it to all, especially those who have been previously alienated or abused by more conserving theologies. At FCC, we do a little bit of everything…
- Run an organic community garden known as Organic Spirituality that gives produce to local food pantries
- Gather at a winery once a month for a different type of spiritual experience known as Aerator that engages both the left and right brain, introverts and extroverts, and the heart and the mind
- Celebrate a blended worship service on Sunday mornings at 11:00
- Create a safe space for children in our community through our Children’s Haven
- And a bunch of other things, which we think add beauty to creation
- Sunday School in the Friendship Hall at 9:30AM.